Typical sex at the moment



At the moment we're both pretty tired much of the time so sex is about once every 1-2 weeks :(

Usually I offer her a foot massage followed by her asking for a full body massage. I start getting excited and kissing her feet.

Me kissing her feet is a big turn on for her. Sometimes she'll ask me to lick her downstairs, sometimes she'll take out her dildo and demand I continue kissing/licking her feet while she brings herself to orgasm. She'll have me suck her toes and push her feet all over my face while she touches herself. This is soooo exciting for both of us.

Sometimes she'll make me eat my own cum. As you know the though of this is really exciting before ejaculation but instantly diminishes once I cum. However, I get excited again by the her wanting me to do it.

Comments

  1. Can you do it ....eat your cum ??? Any advice how to would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission