Disappointing her




Sometimes she'll have me go inside of her. Unfortunately by this time I'm so excited I come in about 2mins, to her dismay. I hate to see her so disappointed. At times I feel like I should get a strap on so I can satisfy her longer. Before acknowledging femdom when we had completely vanilla sex life I was able to last much longer. Now I get so excited so quickly I literally can't contain myself.

Has anyone any advice on how to deal with this in a LFA relationship?

Has anyone got a strap on to give their wives the pleasure of penetrative sex?

Comments

  1. Strap ons work well as they never ejaculate lol, and then of course you could always suggest she get a boyfriend lol. Thats what mine did due in part to my having similar problmes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission