Biggest Femdom Killer



Our LFA lifestyle had been going really well until we had our first kid.
All of a sudden our peace and quiet was gone. She's a stay at home mom. I'm a busy executive with a lot of responsibility at work and often come home from the office exhausted and without any enthusiasm for LFA or helping around the house.
Add a second kid 18 months later and you've got two exhausted people who aren't paying a whole lot of attention to their sex life anymore. LFA becomes an afterthought.

That's pretty much where we're at right now. We both know she's in charge but it's not the LFA lifestyle we used to have.

I know that more housework etc... would make a big difference to her and show her I'm serious about LFA outside of the bedroom, however when I come home so tired and start changing diapers I'm just not up to it.

At the moment our sex life pretty much consist of .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission