Famous women love femdom too...


Jolie, Spears, Stone, Electra, Madonna etc.........
love to have men kiss their feet.
We don't have to feel weird anymore. Lots and lots of celebrities have admitted to having men kiss their feet. Short snippets pop up in the media here and there', but nobody sees them all together. Here's some I came across:

Britney Spears
Russell Gilbert show:
Q: "What is your Favorite seduction?"
A: "for a guy to kiss my feet..."
(Don't believe me? Watch her say it:)
http://www.giantessphotographer.com/goodies/Kiss_Britney_Spears_Feet.mpg


Jenny McCarthy:
"My boyfriend's a real foot man... he loves to look at mine. I walk around without a top on and he's looking at my $3 pedicure. Sometimes there's toe-sucking, it just depends what kind of mood we're in." from TV Guide Online, Fall '99


Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton in the July 5, 2001 "Rolling Stone"
Thornton kisses her foot.
"I have a foot thing," she says.
"We have a whole foot thing," he says.


Sharon Stone:
"Some men know how to remind women that we are the fairer sex. They know how to rub a gal's pretty feet" Sharon Stone-Esquire Magazine


[Madonna quote when questioned about the toe sucking back cover of Erotica]
Madonna: "Sure I like to suck toes, but prefer to have my toes sucked...(gigle)"


Elisabeth Rohm, in the June issue of "GQ, " pg. 222
"Now I can tell you something dirty.
I like men who have a foot fetish.
I absolutely think it's the most charming thing.
It's just so romantic."


AOL Live Chat: "What is your idea of a fun date?"
Carmen Electra: "Shrimping. It's another word for toe sucking."


More to follow soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I finally take the plunge - full submission