Intimacy & Caring



In a comment on my previous post Candace asked:

"But how do you categorize this act as one of submission rather than one of intimacy and caring?"

Submission can be intimate and caring. In fact, that's my favorite form of submission. I don't relate to many of the images or stories I read on women being in charge.

To me, most femdom art is far too focused on pain--which I don't have much interest in (apart from a little spanking, and I don't even like that to get too painful)

Although I've no problem with it, I'm not interested in leather, chains and whips etc..

I prefer to provide caring, intimate servitude to my wife.

I'm happy to answer your question and keep sending them my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission