I finally take the plunge - full submission




I never realised there would be such a huge difference between "mostly committed" to our female led relationship, and "totally committed". It's been amazing.

---------------------------------------

We don't have any baby sitters, but because my Mother in Law was visiting, I suggested to my wife after we returned that we get away together for two nights while she baby sits. She agreed :)

This was just 3 days after New Years Eve when she had spanked me hard on the hotel balcony and sat back for about half an hour while I lay face down on the floor worshiping her feet.

I wanted to keep the 2-3 days fully focused on her and not get pouty if we don't have much intimacy. I let her know I felt bad about how I had been working so hard the last few months, hadn't paid proper attention but wanted to treat her like a queen for the weekend, which she was happy with.

It was a 2 hour drive to our hotel and about 1/2 an hour before we got there she decided she needed to pee.  The only stop on the road was for a family attraction and we walked inside the main area to find a toilet for her. She took my coffee cup (which has a lid) into the toilet with her and returned with a freshly poured beverage for me to drink while we walked back through the family area to the car. Yes, it felt deeply submissive drinking her nectar walking past people and through the gift shop.

When we got to our hotel I made sure to carry all our bags from the car to our room and she loved seeing me carrying lots of gear with both arms while she walked along hands free and smiling.

In the room I unpacked all her clothes and treated her as queen and left her with nothing to do. If she showered, I knelt before her in the shower washing her and towelled her down afterwards.  She made me wash her underwear for the first time.

She lay down in bed and I gave her a long foot massage/worship.  She climaxed with her toy while I licked her feet. She told me to wash her underwear which I did and then hung it up to dry.

Every time she needed to go pee while in our hotel room she send me into the shower while she stood above me directing me to catch and consume every drop.

When we relaxed by the busy swimming pool at the hotel I felt like I was in love again with her for the first time. When we got in the pool I wanted to grab her and kiss her deeply like teenagers kissing for the first time. She told me "that would be weird".
I said, "look around, do you see any husbands doting on their wives? Wouldn't it be nice to be the wife where anyone can see I'm madly in love with you?" This completely changed her perspective and she started to relax and accept my crazy feelings for her.

It all felt SO RIGHT. I knew I wanted to full commit to her being in charge, beyond just kink and the bedroom. I wanted to commit more and be full time in her service, not just every now and then.

I read some books on Amazon about wife led marriages and expected those written by women to be more useful. I was disappointed that they were focused on trying to convince wives to take control. My wife is naturally dominant so she doesn't need too much convincing; she just needed to see I'm fully committed to it and not on/off depending on whether I wanted kink or  not at the time.

One book that really helped me was "Surrender, Submit, Serve Her" by Key Barrett, MSc. I was curious to read about the things husbands and wives do each day to ensure they stay on track  with their wife led marriage.


We had a habit of getting all excited about WLM, but then normal life gets in the way and ten days later we're exhausted and forget about it for many months. This time I wanted to make it a normal part of our lives and I knew that daily rituals were they key.

In the book he talked about a pledge a man can make every day to his wife. I loved how in one of the sample pledges the husband tells his wife she has "natural authority" over him. That felt right to me. In another part of the book he talked about the husband acknowledging to his wife that she has natural, inherent superiority over him. This both scared and excited me.

Once I tell my wife "you are naturally superior to me" there is no going back.  I was nervous.

On Friday night I lay in bed wondering if I could say this. I started typing notes into my phone of what I might say to her.

On Saturday morning we went to a local market. Normally I hate going to markets with her as I really dislike shopping around walking around boring shop after boring shop. This morning however I reminded her how much I love spending time with her and I'd buy her whatever she wanted. We were only in the market about 60 seconds when she found small item at a stall and just handed it to me to pay for it.
At another stall I suggested she try on an anklet. She decided to not buy one because she hated the hassle of having to take it on and off. Then the penny dropped. She said "I'm not the one who has to take it on and off". We then went back to the store and I got down on my knees to put her anklet on her while she stood tall. I paid for it and then we bought her a beautify toe ring.
I had never enjoyed spending time with her in the market this much.


We enjoyed walking around the holiday village on Saturday and she filled up my coffee cup again, which was sitting on our dining table as we eat our lunch.

On Saturday night I lay awake again wondering if I could go this far and continued typing notes in my phone and what I would like to say to her.


On Sunday morning I knew I had to commit to her before we went home. I talked about what a great weekend we had but how normal life normally gets the better of us and we go back to normal. I said that this is so great we don't want to go back to normal; we both want this wife led marriage which she agreed.

What rituals could we do daily to help keep us living like this, considering we have young kids?

so I wouldn't mess up my words, I sent her this text on Viber private hidden chat:




"How do we ensure we stay in this state, and keep me fully aware that I now work for you?

Eg. If you drop by the office do you want me to be so tied up in what I’m doing to barley even notice or look up at you, or do you prefer me be available like the love of my life has just walked in (obviously without me over-doing).
17 years experience has proven two things; these are our rightful roles and if there are no daily reminders and/or mini rituals, I default to slumping back to getting over focused on work and forgetting. Usually even happens within a week and within the next few weeks it would be useful to be extra playful with reminders of our roles. Here are some suggestions, but your ideas improvisations are better more impactful than mine. I only suggest these to remove any burden for you to have to think, and to spark your imagination 
  1. start EVERY day with me setting my alarm a few minutes early and coming in and automatically rubbing kissing you feet. If you decided to spread you legs out that would be a signal that I need to give your pussy or ass a gentle clean before you get up.
  2. Sext each other on Viber. You can even initiate as well, rather than just respond to messages I initiate
  3. More foot rubs, in and outside the bedroom. You might need them sitting outside and have me do it like it’s no big deal 
  4. I default to showering / towel drying, unless you let me know at the time you prefer to do it at that time 
  5. You have a signal that I’m to drop and kiss your feet, could be a click of your fingers, looking in my eyes and then just looking down at your feet or whatever you prefer
  6. Have me repeat a mantra to you regularly/daily, for example repeat the things I say to you on Sunday about you being my Goddess etc.. You reaffirm back to me that you are my queen goddess and my job is to worship and serve you.
  7. Have me drink your Goddess nectar as often as pleases you 
  8. Have me put on/take off your clothes/shoes/anklet as often as possible. Obviously this isn’t always possible or appropriate, but for the times when it can be done, the extra 60 seconds it might take vs you rushing through it yourself can be really enjoyable for both of us and also help ensure I’m keeping my focus where it needs to be.
  9. I haven’t talked about sex but I’d love to see you cum 2-3 times a week but with the kids it’s usually not feasible for you to even quickly play with your toy while going to sleep while I’m under the covers worshipping your feet. I’d love us to have sex together weekly. If not possible during the week or even Friday/Saturday night, Sunday afternoon has been a good time for us to get a chance. I still love to go inside you, and then look in your eyes as I clean up my mess. I don’t have a physical problem at all as I’ve been rock hard a lot, but have realised this week  that if I’m aroused for a long time continuously I’m slower off the mark. Until I figure it out, you could give me a few more mins to get it ready, or just get to it more quickly without a long massage. Climb on my face into your rightful place and I’m usually ready to go quickly. 
  10. Weekly butt spanking
  11. Have me sit casually at/near your feet as much as is feasible. Especially if we need to discuss something as it removes all doubt about who is the superior authority in the conversation and helps prevent risk of me not listening properly, or arguing back and forth with your preferences 
  12. You are in charge. You can decide to do whatever you want and reminders/rituals that you come up or tweak with are the best.

You now have power over me, I trust you to use it wisely and continue to fully respect me. I hope you can be patient with me like you have been this weekend.

my wife, 
I love you 😘  😍 completely.

AdoresHisWife"


I sent a second text suggesting I tell her this mantra every day:
"

“You are my queen and my and my your role is to serve you, worship you, do as you please and provide for you. I love, Honor and obey you. You  are my goddess and have natural superiority and authority over me. I completely submit myself to you and surrender to you.


While she was reading this she was sitting up on a sofa with me naked on the floor at her feet.  She took her time to read it carefully, looked down, smiled and said "I think we're on the same page and we have an understanding"

She smiled again and said:

"you acknowledge I'm superior to you"???


I replied

"yes, you are naturally superior to me"

She couldn't contain her delight and surprise.
(I'm a high achieving, go getter that makes things happen and have been very successful in business running several companies)

She told me to say it again, several times.

I repeated "you are naturally superior to me" about 5-7 times in a row while she was sitting back on the sofa and I was naked kneeling before her on the floor kissing her feet. At times she rested her feet on my shoulders, at time she rubbed them in my face and smiled, or just allowed me to kiss them. I was actually a lot hotter than in this drawing:

















She said to me:
"it's about time you acknowledged I'm superior to you and the one that should be in charge, it's obvious. What took you so long?"

I was in heaven.

Then we talked through each of the lines in my text and she liked them all!! She liked the idea that I wake her every morning with a foot rub and give her one before she goes to sleep.

She loved the idea that if she clicks her fingers I have to drop to the floor and kiss her feet immediately. 

She said it felt like we were getting married again.

About 6 years ago I bought a strap-on, for her to try on me. I was really tight back there, the experience was uncomfortable and I asked her to stop. We never tried it again. I had it with me in my bag and asked if she'd like to try again. 

She said she wanted to "consummate our new marriage" as she put on the harness. I put on a lot of lube and did my best to make myself feel less tight at the back and then leaned over the bed.

I felt unreal as she started to take me from behind. Surprisingly, I started to enjoy the physical sensation inside me, which I had expected to hate.  It felt amazing, mentally and emotionally as she consummated our new life together. It didn't take too long for her to get tired with all the thrusting and said "this is a lot of work" before she took it off, lay down on bad and asked me to go inside her. For some reason, the flag wasn't flying at full mast and she told me to get her vibrator and lick her toes. She came seconds later, I'm not sure I've ever seen her so excited. It was amazing.

On the drive home she told me we were stopping for something to eat and then ordered for me.

After we got home her mother in law could see how I was doting over my wife.

Instead of going upstairs to rest in bed on my own, I stayed down with her and the family. When it was time to go upstairs, I unpacked all her clothes again and even straightened out all her shoes in her shoe wardrobe which had gotten untidy.

"I'm impressed. You're settling well into your new role she told me"


to be continued ...........


as always, I love to her reader feedback and questions below 






















Comments

  1. Hey Lady Jessica,

    I'm delighted you enjoyed the read.

    If I had read that account a few years ago (even though we had a somewhat FLR relationship in the bedroom) I would have thought "poor guy, has to do everything he's told and I don't think he'll be happy".
    What's hard to get across in a post is how deeply happy she and I have been since I fully committed to worship and serve her. I'm ecstatic so much of the time, and the feeling doesn't diminish or wear off. Even though we're 18 years together, and have momentarily had some great FLR experiences, full commitment to serving her has completely changed the dynamic so much more than I could have imagined. Every day I can't wait to see her again.

    Always great to see comments on the posts.

    AdoresHisWife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...