My daily mantra to her while at her feet

My wife and I thought it was important for us to have daily rituals to remind us who's in charge. I suggested saying a mantra/affirmation in the morning and night, to which she agreed.

I set my alarm to get up 5 minutes before the time she is scheduled to get up and then kneel at the end of the bed to being massaging her feet to gently wake her up. I do kiss them as well, but need to be careful not to kiss them too much or she tells me to stop kissing.

After 5 minutes she gets up and goes to the toilet. About once a week she asks me to "dry her off" after she pees. This means that as she steps up from the toilet I sit down on the floor and lick/suck the drops of pee around her vagina. There isn't much and it just takes about 2 seconds.

She then gets dressed and sits down on a bench at the end of the bed and and sit on my knees looking up at her. While we look deeply into each others eyes I then tell here;

"You are my queen and my goddess.
I love, honour and obey you.
My role is to worship you and to serve you
You have natural authority over me and your word is final.
You make me happy every day in every way.
You are stunningly beautiful inside and out.
You are naturally superior to me and thank you for keeping me in my rightful place at your feet"

I then go face down on the floor, full prostrate before her and kiss each of her beautiful feet eight times. The image above is similar to the view I have as I go to kiss them. I get back up on my knees, lean forward and we give each other a big hug.

She remains sitting on the bench with me on my knees on the floor while I put on her socks, her shoes and then tie her laces for her.

One morning on the weekend she had gotten up early due to a kids activity and I hadn't gotten the opportunity to start the routine by waking her with a foot rub. We had both been up and about a little while with the kids. At one stage we were both back in our bedroom and she told me "you haven't said your mantra yet". She stayed standing while I knelt before her looking up to recite it to her. She loves this mantra now and doesn't want to start a day without it.


At night time when in bed she tells me when she is ready for her foot rub.
I kneel at the end of the bed and begin massaging her feet, but this time with lotion which I cannot use in the morning because it leaves her feet to slippy. I massage/kiss her feet while we chat, until she tells me she's ready to go to sleep.

I come around to the side of the bed and she sits up on the side of the bed with her feet on the floor.
I then recite the exact same mantra while looking up in her eyes.

After finishing and kissing each foot eight times I come up to my knees again and we hug/kiss good night before I get back into bed and we go to sleep.


After writing this I'm somewhat pinching myself that this is the life I now enjoy.
I can remember early in our marriage where it took me years to build up the courage to tell her I wanted her to be in charge.


I estimate I give her feet about 100 x kisses per day; in the morning it's at least 16 kisses as I kiss each foot 8 times but during the 5 minute massage I must give >35 kisses. Same at night time.


I love hearing from readers. Please comment below!
What do you like/dislike? What do you do differently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission