What causes men to want to worship and be slave to their wife?

I've spent years trying to figure out why I feel a deep need to be a sexual slave for my wife's pleasure. I really don't know the reason and I'd be interested to read the responses of our subscribers.

I used to think it was triggered by early childhood experiences or movie scenes we saw in early childhood or adolescence etc... This could be somewhat correct, but I personally doubt it because I think deep seated issues like this are more nature than nurture.

The more I study animals/birds etc in the wild, the more I learn about how their behaviour is controlled/directed by their nature, the way they came into the world and the memories/instructions in their dna.

Slavery is older than the first human records. Slavery was part of the first human civilisations back in Mesopotamia 3500BCE and has continued through human existence for millennia.

England's Domesday book of 1086 indicated that 10 percent of the population was enslaved. Although slavery is often stigmatised as archaic and backward, slavery has been found in many of the most progressive societies. Maybe there is such a thing as past lives, and maybe it's related to past life experience.

Whatever it is, it's very deep seated as it's bizarre how right I feel when I'm sprawled naked on the the floor worshiping/kissing/massaging the pretty feet of my wife as she sit's back in a chair.

What do you think causes husbands to want to be slave to their wives?

What do you think causes wives to want to have their husbands as their slaves?

(I love when people comment on our journey. Please comment below)

Comments

  1. My interest in female domination was triggered by a science fiction story I read in a comic book when I was about 13. The story described a female-led civilization on another planet. The women are soldiers, the men are their slaves. They wear just briefs and are often chained. After I read the story I started to have fantasies where the girls in my class at school stripped me and tied me up.

    Like you say, this is not a complete explanation. Why did the story have such a strong effect on me? Maybe there is a deeper psychological explanation, maybe there is something in the idea of past lives.

    As to your second question, I am not my partner's slave (we are not married, but might marry some day), she is not interested in having me as her slave. However she does believe that spanking is an appropriate form of discipline for adult males! In everyday life she has a routine job and has to do what the boss tells her, I guess she enjoys spanking me because of the power she feels when she does it.

    Henry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any chance you remember the name of the book?

      Delete
  2. Hi Henry,
    Thanks for commenting.

    I’m sure if I had read the sci-fi story about female-led civilization on another planet I too would have been hooked at that age!

    However, I’m guessing lots of 13 year old boys could read that story and not notice the same deep down feelings.

    Perhaps for a gay person (I’m straight not bi) it’s like asking “why am I gay”? They just are, and there’s probably not much they can do about it even if they wanted.

    I wanted to feel not submissive to my wife, but I just do, even though I have previously tried to ignore it.

    Reading blogs like this was a great help to me in understanding that it’s ok to be like this.

    I’m not my wife’s slave, and we don’t use that word. She’s my queen & goddess and my role is to worship and serve her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission