This blog enters it's 3rd decade!

OMG. It's now 2020 and this blog has entered its 3rd decade.

I realise I've had just 2 x posts since 2010.

Welcome to married life raising young kids.

Yes, I've been terrible at updating, but as a reader you get to see how a real life relationship plays out long term.

 So, what's been happening?

To be honest, it's been mostly a vanilla experience of working hard, raising a family and both of us being too tired for any sort of intimacy much of the time.

We've been mostly like any other average married couple and might only have intimacy every 2-3 weeks; usually starting with me massaging her feet before orally servicing her front and back and finishing up missionary. 90% of the time I've had to consume my "mess" while she drips it over me. If not finishing up missionary she played with her "toy" (vibrator) while I'm told to worship her feet. I'm allowed to pleasure myself while doing this and I have to finish into a small shot glass and then knock it back. Then back to normal vanilla life like a normal household. We've both been so busy with different things in the last year that at times I felt like we were room mates raising kids rather than lovers.

It's been mostly my fault for working too hard and not being physically/mentally/emotionally available to her when I get home late. Nonetheless, I've been increasing my efforts the last couple of months to rekindle our FLR lifestyle because our marriage definitely feels closer when we share this. 

On my wife's birthday a few months ago I got into the shower with her (something I had stopped doing) got down on my knees and helped clean her body with soap and sponge etc.. While on my knees before her and holding her hands I looked up into her eyes and told her how much I love her. I also reminded her how much I love being on my knees before her.

A few weeks later we got to have our first night away at hotel together for a couple of years.

Comments

  1. I love your Blog and love hearing about your relationship. I hope things are going well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission