We finally got a night away

Soon after my wife's birthday and the time we shared with me kneeling before her in the shower (I then stay on my knees to towel dry her when she gets out)  we finally got a night away together at a nice hotel 1hr drive from where we live.

She was in the mood and when I invited her to stop at a sex shop on the drive down she was happy to go in and for the first time ever got a paddle to use on me. She also picked out a very tight pair of thongs for me to wear for the night.

When we arrived at the resort we took a shower (or more accurately she took a shower with me on my knees washing her body). Towards end end of the shower she commanded me to lay on the floor of the large shower and she directed her golden goodness directly into my mouth. I feel so close to her when in such a submissive position looking up into her smiling eyes as she does it. There was some overflow and I was surprised she made me lick it off the floor of the shower, something I was never made to do before.

After I dried her off she sat back on the sofa with her legs stretched out on a foot rest while I massaged/kissed/worshiped her feet for a long time as she read magazines etc..

I told her about a couple I read on a blog where the wife got good a peeing in the husbands mouth so much that he could receive it all without spilling a drop. I joked we should practice and she happily agreed. When she needed to relieve herself we put a towel on the floor of the hotel room, I lay back and she straddled herself over me forcing it all into me. At first we spilled a few drops onto the towel but after several times I managed to take it all in without spilling a drop.

We then went for a walk on the beach but we soon realised we shouldn't have been wearing footwear. It felt great to get on my knees while she stood in public looking down at me removing her shoes.

Afterwards we came back to the pool area and there were lots of couples around the pool area. It was a hotel more focused on couples than kids. While she lay back in a cabana 1/2 reclined, I lay in the opposed direction massaging her feet. This is something she would have felt awkward about in the the past but was now comfortable with it. I couldn't resist kissing her feet while rubbing them, but couldn't get too carried away as it was a public area.

We went back to our room and I helped dress her for dinner. I was deep in subspace and drooling over her when we went out. I was putting my arms around her and looking at her like a teenager in lover for the first time. I was obviously too much at one stage because she told me it was getting "cringy" so I had to hold myself back and be more normal.

After dinner we returned to our room where she had me massage her in bed, provide oral service to her rear and then vanilla missionary. I don't know if I was worn out from being hard all day but when it most mattered, the flag wasn't staying at full mast (which isn't a problem I normally have since I improved my diet/exercise a few years ago. It's normally rock hard since I got healthier) She was somewhat disappointed in my ability to perform and sent me down to worship her feet while she finished herself with her toy. I was then allowed to finish into a glass, and of course consume.

Even though we went back to mostly normal life the next day, it was so amazing to spend this time with my wife.

I always feel closer to her as a result of spending time like this, even if there's nothing sexual happening afterwards.

(I love when people comment on our journey. Please comment below)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission