Getting closer to full submission. Holiday with the kids, and mother in law

I had been working really hard and we took a holiday after Christmas with our 3 young kids and my wife's mother who was visiting for Christmas.

Thankfully we had some privacy in our hotel as we had a room for my wife and I, with a small apartment for my mother in law and our kids.

Everything was normal during the day where we did family activities and I played with the kids but at night time I focused on serving her, but I could still get moody if we didn't have as much intimacy as I'd like etc...

On New Years Eve I got moody because she was meant to come and spend time with me by the pool but spent a long time chatting with her mom in her mom's apartment at the hotel. When I went back up to the apartment with the kids and her and her mother in law I asked why she hadn't come down to spend time with us. She didn't like me asking this and the atmosphere become icy cold between us.

Later after the kids and my MIL went to sleep in the apartment, we went back to our private room at the hotel. She told me to go out to the balcony (3rd level, overlooking the pool, but somewhat private) and kneel naked.

When she came out she stood before me and I started kissing her feet. In this position she spanked me hard lots of times. I love this feeling as I feel the contrast of pain while my butt's being whacked with the sweetness of having my face in my wife's pretty toes as I'm kissing/worshiping them. It was a hard beating and afterwards she told me never to behave like that again.

She then sat back in a dining chair on the balcony with her feet straight ahead of her on the floor and told me to worship her feet. Naked, I stretched out face down on the floor, all my body on the cold tiles expect me hands and face as I massaged and kissed her beautiful feet. She sat back with a sense of satisfaction, often with her eyes closed and occasionally looked down to see me grovelling/worshiping at her feet.

After about 1/2 an hour in heaven, she told me it was time to go to be and I was not due any reward.

This is how we transitioned from 2019 to 2020.

(I love when people comment on our journey. Please comment below)

Comments

  1. Very nice. And your lady is merciful. Other woman would to you gave more punishment for it.

    Mom, children or other person, know your lifestyle FLR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,
    Thanks for commenting.

    Her mom knows my wife is in charge but she has no idea of the extent to how much her daughter can dominate her husband.

    I suggested to my wife that the next time her mom is over to have me massage my wife’s feet in her mom’s presence, but she said it would make her feel too weird. This is despite our kids regularly seeing my massage my wife’s feet.

    Our kids don’t know the extent, but they can see mom’s in charge and I do everything she tells me.

    I’d be quite happy for my wife to tell her mom about it, but as she said she’d feel weird about it.

    Yes, my wife is merciful. Our story has developed nicely since this post and I’ll update soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous women love femdom too...

I finally take the plunge - full submission